- This event has passed.
Online Drop in for Autistic Adults (resident in Harrow)
18 May @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
A twice-weekly, twice-monthly opportunity to check-in and set appointments for further support with the following:
- assisting to make phone calls to council/health/social care/education /housing/benefits/banks/utilities etc.
- filling in the forms and applying for benefits, including Access to Work, Universal Credit, PIP, Health Cost Cards etc.
- help understanding letters or forms and to respond to them.
- Create a plan of action and next steps to take.
- Creating a CV.
- Finding out what other services and organisations may be able to help you.
Please email Helen using the contact details below for the ZOOM link for these sessions.